Follow Blog Ini

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

life



some people said that life is easy but im sure it is not for all the person. some said that life is hard but i also sure its not for all. but for me life is like ball. there's up and down in our life. maybe it is not easy to be at the top. we need to work hard to make sure that we are the best. we need time to learn and prove that we are good. my luck is not same with others and i need to think what are the best and suit with me.

everyday im thinking of my future life. who i am in future? how my life will be in future? with whom i gonna be? which company i will work for? which job that will suit me well? where do i live in future? how happy i am in the future?

im trying harder to stabil my life now. i start saving my money for the future now. i want a complete life in my future. i dont want a miserable life like i have now.

i really hope that this miserable life end soon. im suffering now. huhuhu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you always huhuhu with ur miserable life...
hah hahhh...

ina said...

no lah.. i always hahahhaah with my miserable life.. ahaks

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...