Follow Blog Ini

Thursday, October 1, 2009

silent moment

TIME: 10.36 am
DATE: october, 1st 2009
LOCATION: dome of the rock, palestin

- feel bloody damn sleepy although i already slept early last night
- missing qish very and wish i can stay at home and playing with her now
- thinking of people who is working under the hot sun just to find enough money
- feeling not so good maybe because the cold and hot environment
- completing the account in order to organise my money
- thinking to forget all these thing and continue my happy life

i dont know what should i do now. i wish i can go far and leave all these work for a while, 2 or 3 days (but i hope i can leave all these for a month or more... hehe) just to calm down myself and create my happiest moment, recharge my energy and mood as well as the positive thinking before continuing my job.

Akhir kata, LET'S GO FOR HOLIDAY... ;P

3 comments:

ila said...

nk itot jgk!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...
TANYER G2K... KOT LEH2 BAGI SPECIAL RATE NNTI... HEHEHEHE..
MISS U ALOT....

ina said...

g2k bg free rate ar.. confirm punyer...hehehh

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...