Follow Blog Ini

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

after a long time

from the beginning i working at tti, i never put my working photo in this blog.
i also dont know why.. huhuhu
so today i feel i wanna put my photo during my working time.
but of course i cannot put all the photos in every event that i have gone trough.
so i just put a few while im guiding or anything that i have done here.

anyone can give any comments.. tq

while waiting the vip watching video at dome of the rock


in event office


in bbeteng restaurant during fasting month and i am one of the fnb staff that time


with my family (guiding them in the edutainment park)


waiting for mother of terengganu sultan (see my twin there? hehe)


in iran costume


in spain costume


today guide for the singaporean media


this is not all the pictures but this is some of them. only a few of those pictures...

0 comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...