Follow Blog Ini

Monday, January 3, 2011

tahun baru, azam baru, kekasih baru... oppsss! kau nak mamPOSS?

2010 already end

2011 already begin

Let's just hope 2011 won't be as painful as 2010


For those who made me cry, with every painful tear, thank you.

It's called forgive and forget and that's what i'm doing

For those I cared about and left me hanging, good luck ;)

For those who hated me, thank you for making me stronger.

For those who back stabbed me, thank you for showing me how FAKE people can be :D

For the two faced people I met, still can't decide which face is real, mind helping me?


For those I still have and love, don't ever change!

I love you just the way you are.


Happy NEW YEAR!!! May it bring GREAT Health, ABUNDANT Wealth, LOTS of Happiness & TRUE Love for each and every one of you!!!

13 comments:

maksurozana said...

cik ina supersingle!

ina said...

yup cik roxanne.. hak3.. tq mengingatkan saya dengan nama itu..

pijang said...

wonder which one is me...
care..???
hated....???
back stabbed.....????
2 face.....????

hehehhh...:-)

ina said...

lor nak yang tu aje ke? ingatkan nak yg love tu??? ahaks

pijang said...

erkkkk...
uhukkkkssss...
kontroversi...:-)

ina said...

ahaks.. tau takot..

tu r sape suh tak mau war2 kan lagi kekasih hati anda itu..

pijang said...

bukan takut, tapi taknak byk sgt kontroversi...
nanti takde lagi org offer berlakon...
hehehhh...

ina said...

orang offer abg pijang belakon ke orang offer awek abg pijang belakon? hihi

ali said...

me???nk hop last skali...heeeeeeeeeee

pijang said...

dua2 laa...
baru banyok pitisss...:-)

ina said...

ali: last sekali? hok happy new year tu ke? boleh la hok tu

pijang: bagus2! dah jadi mata duitan dah

Unknown said...

gud luck ngn segala ape yg dilakukan ok

ina said...

encik blogger: ok beress

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...